This year we will have a presentation at two editions of ServerlessDays:
- Warsaw – 3rd of September
- Australia and New Zealand – 4th of September
Both events will be held online. “Autonomous Multi-Cloud serverless deployment and optimized management” by Alicja Reniewicz and Pawel Skrzypek. We will present within 3 projects: MELODIC, MORPHEMIC and Functionizer.
ServerlessDays are a family of events around the world focused on fostering a community around serverless technologies. Each ServerlessDay is unique, organised by locals and not run for profit. They are run according the following principles:
- Local – Run by local community organisors
- Accessible – Financially and physically accessible to the community
- Representative – Be representative of the broader community within which it exists